Memory Card File Recovery Software
- Efficient toolkit to retrieve files from memory card (supports more than 300 file type)
- Retrieve memory card data like images, video files, audio files etc. from all types of memory card
- Recover card files from formatted or corrupted flash memory cards with ease
- Recover MicroSD card that is not detected on your Windows and Mac OS
Reviews and Testimonials
Are You Combing Internet to Recover Card Files??
Memory Card is external mini portable storage device that are used in mobile phones, digital cameras, iPods, tablets, smart phones etc. There are different types of memory cards of different brands available in the market such as Kingston, Lexar, Sony, Transcend, SanDisk etc. The family of memory card includes- SD card, Micro and mini SD card, SDHC card, CF card, XD card, MMC card, Memory Stick etc.
Memory card stores media files such as music files, video files, photo files, and many other file types. They come in different shapes and sizes based on their storage capacity. You can even access your memory card on your Windows or Mac machines through a card reader or an USB cable. However, it can be heart breaking situation when you delete or lose your important files on memory card due to any reason. Data stored on memory card may get lost due to diverse reasons such as accidental deletion of file, unknowingly formatting a card, improper removal of card and many more. When such a state of event reprises usually consumers of memory card get panicked and end up losing them permanently.
How will you restore flash memory card after you imprudently delete or format your memory card? This is really unhappy specially when we are on a trip and suddenly while capturing the photos into our digital camera we end up clicking the "Format All" option. Few fast clicks can throw us in to painful situation. Now that you have formatted your digital camera's SD card what will you do the next? The first thought that strikes your mind is "how can i recover photos from my SD card"? Well! No need to stress more, easiest and the genuine way to resolve such kind of issue is use some proficient file recovery application. With this advanced card recovery tool it is very easy to retrieve files from memory card of top-ten brands.
Is this Software Supports Memory Stick Recovery?
Memory Stick is another type of portable external storage device. The purpose of using memory stick is same as that of using memory cards. You can use your memory stick in your PSP's, high-definition video and still cameras. Memory Stick is removable flash memory card format which was launched first by Sony. The family of memory stick includes Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick DUO, Memory Stick PRO-HG, Memory Stick Micro (M2) etc. However, similar to memory card or any other flash storage drive, Memory Sticks are also not free from data loss problems. If sometimes you tend to inadvertently delete important files from your memory stick, you can use this ultimate toolkit to restore deleted or lost files on Memory stick. To know more on Memory Stick files recovery and to retrieve memory card data refer here.
Is your Windows Reading your SDHC card?
Sometimes when you try to access our SDHC memory card on our Windows OS they deny opening up. For instance let's consider Windows Vista OS, so it may happen to any user that you insert your SDHC card in your card reader and then plug it into the computer's USB Port. The strange happens when despite being repeatedly trying to access it, they refuse to mount. The most probable reason behind such abnormality is corruption of your SDHC memory card. Your SDHC card corrupts due to virus infection, overuse of the storage device in unsecure devices and may be sometimes if your SDHC card is worn out. Visit this page: http://www.recovercardfiles.com/windows-vista-not-reading-sdhc.html to find the solution on error related to this topic and recover card files.
At certain critical situation what you need to do is make use of reliable card recovery software which helps you to regain all your crucial files from SDHC card. Card Recovery program will help you accomplish the file recovery task in a very easy and effective way and retrieve files from memory card within few minutes. This flash card recovery application ensures complete recovery of all your deleted or lost picture files, video and audio, documents etc. In all you can say that it is best tool to restore memory card files successfully. This software allow you to recover data from Trancend memory card as well as other brands of memory card.
Top Most Features of Recover Card Files Utility:
- Using this amazing app user can even recover RAW image file captured using DSLR cameras of different brands such as Sony, Panasonic, Nikon, Olympus, Kodak etc
- It has the ability to restore lost or deleted files from various type of flash card such as CF, XD, SDXC, MMC, Smart media etc manufactured by well-liked brands like Transcend, Sony, SanDisk and Kingston and many more.
- Compatible to run on all flavor of Windows operating system including Windows 2003 and 2008 server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and even on Windows 8
- By using its "Preview" option user can preview the recovered files before moving ahead for saving process
- It retrieve files from various kinds of file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT
- Free trial version of card recovery utility is also available, using which user can identify the chances of file recovery
- Mac version of this tool is also available to restore memory card files on Mac machine
Follow the below mentioned tips to avoid data loss:
- Backup your flash card data on some reliable storage drive. It helps you in restoring files at the time of data loss.
- Before permanently removing any files or folders from your system, check for the selected files twice or thrice.
- Never eject your flash card in between copying or file transfer process
- Stop using your flash card after its memory is full
- Don't connect your flash card with already infected file
- After losing files memory card, the most important thing which you have to do is stop using card for storing any new file.
- Don't save the recovered files on the same card from where you are recovering it.
Easy steps to retrieve files from memory card:
First, download the demo version of this recovery software and install it on your computer to restore memory card files. Connect your Memory card from which you want to restore files. Then, run the tool and select the option "Recover Photos" from the home screen of the tool as in Figure 1 to retrieve memory card data.
Figure 1: Main Screen
In the second screen, you have to select any one option "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" based on the data loss scenario as in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select option
Next, select the memory card from which the lost / deleted files are to be restored and click on "Proceed" button as in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Select Card
Once done with the process, you can view the recovered files in either "Data Type View" or "File Type View". Later you can save the restored data as in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Save Screen