Get Back Deleted Files from Mobile Phone SD card
In this digital world people are more inclined towards using cell phones, cameras, GPS navigation devices, tablet computers etc. But above all most of them make use of cell phones as it portable and has many inbuilt applications like Whatsapp, Hike, Facebook, etc. Apart from all these you can even store audio files, video files, images, etc. But, mobile memory is not sufficient enough to store all these files as it has some size limit. To overcome this, we make use of memory cards available in the market. Among several types, SD cards are high in usage because of its high end features.
If you have stored important files of your firm and while previewing if you have clicked on “Delete All” option then it erases all the files and hence results in data loss. Are you worried like how to recover deleted files from cell phone SD card? Take a sigh of relief as recover card files tool will help you more than what you thought in recovering of deleted files from SD card of Cell phone. This card file recovery tool is not only used to undelete files from cell phone SD card, but also plays major role to get back files from SD card after corruption. This can be a case with your Micro SD card where due to corruption you might have lost all your files. Well, card file recovery app proves to be beneficial in recovering data from corrupt Micro SD card. For further details, simply click on www.recovercardfiles.com/from-corrupted-micro-sd.html and restore back the lost files on your cell phone.
Reasons for Deletion of Files from Mobile Phone SD card:
- Accidental Deletion: While copying all the files from your device to connected system instead of copy all option you might end up clicking on delete all. This situation might leave you in difficulty but this tool will get back deleted files from mobile phone SD card.
- Virus Attack: When you connect your Phone SD card to some virus infected system and then SD card may get corrupt and thereby you may lose access to entire files. Thus, in order to get rid of virus you might use proper antivirus which scans each and every file. But while scanning if anti-virus tool come across any severely damaged file then the anti-virus tool deletes the file automatically. However, with the aid of card file recovery you can get back deleted files from cell phone SD card.
- Format Error: When you connect cell phone to either computer / laptop for data transfer, due to some errors it may show “SD card not Formatted. DO you want to format it”. If you click on Yes option unconsciously, then all the files may get deleted from SD Card. In this situation, this tool plays a vital role to recover deleted files from cell phone SD card.
Why card file recovery tool to get back deleted files from mobile phone SD card?
- Efficient toolkit which helps you to recover deleted files from cell phone SD card very easily within a moments of seconds.
- The software supports file recovery of more than 300 file types that includes your photos, audio files, videos, etc. Thus, if you have deleted pictures, even then this tool comes handy in restoring deleted pictures from your mobile phone SD card.
- It has inbuilt algorithm that scans your SD card to locate deleted file types and helps you to restore using its unique file extension
- This tool can not only undelete files from cell phone SD card, but also has potential to recover files from various memory card types such as XD, MMC, SDHC, CF and many more. The application knows how to recover data from corrupted MMC card in a very effective manner.
- It is quite simple to restore deleted files from mobile phone SD card on both Mac and Windows.
- It is a freeware tool to undelete files from cell phone SD card and thus you can download and perform recovery process.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Cell Phone SD Card:
Step 1: Download and install the application. After that, launch it and select “Recover Photos” option to get back deleted files from mobile phone SD card.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Choose “Recover Deleted Photos” to recover deleted files from cell phone SD card.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
Step 3: Next, select the connected cell phone SD card and click on “Next” button.
Figure 2: Select SD Card
Step 4: After clicking on next, the software will start to scan all the deleted files and retrieve deleted files from cell phone SD card. After completion, you can "Preview" those recovered files. To save recovered files, you need to purchase the software.
Figure 3: Save Recovered Photos