Get Back Files from Corrupt Micro SD Card
People who use portable devices like mobile phones often want to store their important files in such a way that it can be accessed easily. One of the portable memory sources is Micro SD card which is the smallest memory card available in market manufactured by SanDisk. With the use of its portability and storage capacity it is being used as best source of secondary storage. As much as you use this memory card, chances of Micro SD card corruption also increases. The corruption of Micro SD card results in inaccessibility of files. Is your Micro SD card corrupted? Are you hunting enhanced software to recover files from corrupted Micro SD card? Don’t be baffled! Now, it is made possible to get back files from corrupt Micro SD card with the help of recover card files utility which is highly recommended by industrial experts. Prior to know more about this software to restore files from corrupted Micro SD card, let us see some of the factors that may corrupt Micro SD card leading to loss of files.
Factors which cause corruption of Micro SD card:
Virus attack: If you are using Micro SD card on a computer which is severely infected by virus, then there are many chances that your Micro SD card may get corrupted which in turn results in data loss. At this situation, make use of recover card files tool which helps you to restore files from corrupted Micro SD card with easy steps.
Format error: Sometimes you decide to format Micro SD card to delete all files without keeping any backup. While formatting, the occurrence of format errors may damage your Micro SD card thereby causing loss of important files. But, you can recover files from corrupted Micro SD card within few clicks using recover card files utility. It is also applicable to recover files if you have formatted your flash drive. For more details on how to retrieve files from formatted flash drive, log on: http://www.recovercardfiles.com/retrieving-files-from-formatted-flash-drive.html
File system corruption: Corruption of file system due to any reason can severely damage the Micro SD card which in turn leads to inaccessibility of files. This disaster can be sorted out with the aid of recover card files application very efficiently.
Improper removal: The most common reason where your Micro SD card gets damaged is its improper usage. For example, while transferring files from your Micro SD card to computer, sudden removal of Micro SD card from the computer may corrupt it. However, you can use recover card files tool to securely get back files from corrupt Micro SD card.
Exceptional features of recover card files utility:
- It is an efficient toolkit to recover files from corrupted Micro SD card just within few easy clicks
- As it has built in special algorithms, it can restore various file types like pictures audios, videos, etc. To restore deleted pictures, click on: www.recovercardfiles.com/how-to-restore-deleted-pictures.html
- In addition to recover files from corrupted Micro SD card, you can also make use of this powerful utility to recover files from various types of memory cards like xD, SDHC, MMC, CF and many more
- This powerful recovery app can recover Emtec SD card files and also it can recover data from various brands of SD card including SanDisk, Transcend, Samsung, etc.
- Recovery process can be done on all versions of both Windows and Mac operating systems
- As it provides an user friendly interface, even a novice user can easily perform recovery process
Steps to recover files from corrupted Micro SD card:
Step 1: Download and install recover card files software on your computer and launch it. After that, select “Recover Drives” option to get back files from corrupt Micro SD card as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, select appropriate recovery option and then from next screen choose your Micro SD card from which you want to recover files as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Micro SD Card
Step 3: As soon as you click on Next button, the tool will start performing corrupted Micro SD card recovery to restore files from corrupted Micro SD card and once it is completed you can easily preview the recovered files and save them as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Save Recovered Files