Kingston Micro SD Card Recovery
Kingston is one the world’s leading manufacturer of memory card and suppliers. There are various types of memory cards such as CF, MMC, SD, SDXC, SDHC, XD, etc. are available in the market to store different types of files such as videos, pictures, music, documents, etc. Sometimes, you may lose data from your Kingston Micro SD card due to some known or unknown reasons. In such situation, don’t get devastated as you can opt Recover Card Files software which is capable of recovering Kingston Micro SD card data with utmost ease. But before using any recovery software, keep one thing in mind that don’t put any new files on Kingston Micro SD card when you encounter data loss from it as lost files may be overwritten with new one which will make Kingston Micro SD card recovery hard. Using this software, you can know how to recover Kingston Micro SD card data with ease.
Reasons behind data loss from Kingston Micro SD card:
- Accidental deletion of files from the Kingston Micro SD card while deleting unwanted files from it.
- Severe harmful virus or malware attack on Kingston Micro SD card infects file system and entire file stored on it become inaccessible.
- Abruptly removing of Kingston Micro SD card from the system or digital camera while you are transferring files from it results in data loss.
- Unintentional formatting of Kingston Micro SD card on digital camera of when it connected to system results in data loss from Kingston Micro SD card.
- Interruption occurs while you are transferring files from Kingston Micro SD card to system or vice-versa.
- Sometimes you may encounter some errors in Kingston Micro SD card stating that “Card is not formatted” and so on will leads to inaccessible of Kingston Micro SD card.
- Clicking new photo when memory card is almost full on Kingston Micro SD card can lead to loss of files.
- Kingston Micro SD card corrupt or damage on gadgets due to insufficient power supply while you are saving files on it.
- Use of Kingston Micro SD card on multiple platforms may corrupt or damage the file system making the card inaccessible.
- Use of unauthorized third party tool like antivirus scan may delete files from Kingston Micro SD card without any notice.
When you notice that your files such as videos, photos, documents, music, etc. have been deleted or lost from Kingston Micro SD card then don’t use memory card until and unless you recover files from it. If you continue to add new files on it then there is very less chance of recovering back of vital data. Therefore, stop using the Kingston Micro SD card once you encounter data loss and opt for reliable memory card recovery if you want to recover and preview the files whatever you lost or deleted from your Kingston Micro SD card. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.recovercardfiles.com
- Keep your system free from harmful virus by installing antivirus program.
- Don’t use vital file once you encounter with data loss from Kingston Micro SD card.
- Don’t eject Kingston Micro SD card abruptly while you are transferring files from system or vice-versa.
Features of Recover Card Files Software:
- With the help of this software, you can easily recover files from Kingston Micro SD card which are formatted, corrupted, deleted or showing some formatting errors on Windows OS.
- This software provides you two options “File Type” and “Data Type” in order to make the recovery of data easy.
- Apart from Kingston Micro SD card recovery, this software recovers data from memory card manufactured by Transcend, Kingston, Lexar, Sony, Samsung, etc.
- It recovers deleted or lost files from various types of memory card such as SD, XD, MMC, CF, SDXC, SDHC, etc.
Steps to Know How To Recover Kingston Micro SD Card:
Step 1: Download and install demo version of Recover Card Files software on your computer and then launch it. From the main screen,choose "Recover Files".
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, from this screen select the logical drive which represents your Kingston Micro SD card.
Figure 2: Select Kingston Micro SD Card
Step 3: Once the recovery process is completed, you can preview the recovered data and once you are satisfied with the recovery results you can save it using save option.
Figure 3: Save Recovered Data