How to Restore Lost Pictures from Micro SD Card?
Memory card is basically used in small handheld electronic devices to store data like pictures, videos, etc. Micro SD card is one of the most widely used memory cards that is employed in digital cameras, cell phones, MP3 players and many others digital devices. Micro SD memory card has ability to store data in robust and safe manner. However, in spite of being safe and secure storage medium, photos stored on it might be lost due to various reasons like deletion, formatting, etc. But, thankfully there is a tool which is famous as Recover Card Files can help you to recover lost photos from Micro SD card easily in effective manner. Thus, if you are one of those who are facing photo loss problem from their Micro SD card then do not get panic, go ahead and give a try for our prestigious application that can easily perform Micro SD card lost photo recovery and help you retrieve all your lost images back on Micro SD card.
Some of the most common instances where your photos are lost from Micro SD card are mentioned below, take a look.
Possible causes for Photo loss from Micro SD card:
Unintentional Formatting: This reason generally takes place due to human errors. Suppose you have connected your Micro SD card to your system for transferring images to and from it, but by mistake you may end up with formatting your Micro SD card then all the images dwelling on it will be lost. Now, if you are regretting on your mistake and thinking about how to restore lost pictures from Micro SD card, then be cool and relaxed, take a deep breath. Fortunately there is utility known as Recover Card Files that can easily help you out in performing Micro SD card lost photo recovery. If you want to know how to recover photos from SD card after its formatting, then go here: http://www.recovercardfiles.com/formatted.html
Corruption of Micro SD Card: There are a lot of reasons which can corrupt your Micro SD card. Virus infection could be one of those where your Micro SD card gets corrupted. If your Micro SD card gets infected with virus, then do not worry, still there is a strong possibility of recovery of lost photos from corrupted Micro SD card. All you need to do is to make use of Recover Card Files application that is armed with a set of special features which helps you to recover lost photos from Micro SD card. To know further information about this click the hyperlink: http://www.recovercardfiles.com/how-can-i-photos-from-my-sd-card.html
Some vibrant features of Recover Card Files application:
- This software has ability to retrieve lost images from Micro SD card of different image file formats that includes JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, GIF and many more.
- The software not only knows how to restore lost pictures from Micro SD card, but it also supports lost photo recovery from different memory cards like SD card, xD Card, SDHC card and even helps you to recover memory stick lost images.
- Adding to this, the software also be used to recover images from USB hard drive, flash drive and other external storage drives.
- Supports Micro SD card lost photo recovery on Windows platform as well as on your Mac computer system. Thus, it can even recover files from corrupted Micro SD card quite easily. Follow the link to know more: http://www.recovercardfiles.com/from-corrupted-micro-sd.html
- One of the most unique things of this tool is its sophisticated and highly advanced algorithm that deeply scans your Micro SD card to loacte and retrieve lost images from Micro SD card.
- You can also use this tool to recover lost photos from Micro SD card which is not recognized on computer or laptop.
- It has earned a credit of the best program to retrieve lost images from Micro SD card across the globe.
Guidelines which explain how to restore lost pictures from Micro SD card:
Download and install demo version of this card recovery application on your computer and then launch it. Now, from main screen select “Recover Photos option as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Now, from next screen select suitable recovery option to recover lost photos from Micro SD card and then choose your Micro SD card as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Micro SD
After this, the application will start to recover lost photos from Micro SD card and once it is done you can easily preview the recovered photos and save them using Save feature as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Save Recovered Photos