Restore SDHC card not detected on Windows Vista
SDHC is the shortened form for Secure Digital High-Capacity. SDHC card are capable to store minimum data of 4GB. SDHC card are known to provide high data transfer speed and high storage capacity. Secure Digital High Capacity portable external storage device proves useful to the user when it comes to safe storage of digital / multimedia files. Even though they have large storage capacity and are portable, but still one canâ€™t easily rely on them as these mini external storage devices are prone to corruption as it easily gets infected by suspicious viruses or malwares when it comes in contact with too many insecure devices. Hence if sometimes after plugging in your SDHC card in your Windows Vista Operating System, if an alert pops out stating â€œWindows Vista Not Reading SDHC Cardâ€ you must immediately switch to a reliable SDHC card which works on all the OS and is compatible with all different brands of Memory Card such as Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, Transcend, Lexar etc. Here, on this page you can hit the download button and run it on your system thereby retrieve not reading SDHC card on Windows Vista.
Let us take the case where your SDHC card collapses all of a sudden when you connect to your computer via a card reader to transfer some of the digital files from it to your system. Upon connecting it on your system it you may be prompted by Windows vista not reading SDHC card error. What will you do now? Â You must be wondering that your all photos, music files, captured videos are gone forever now and you canâ€™t get them back anymore. Relax!! This is not the case; it is easy to find all the lost information back by this amazing rescue program. Which means still you have a chance to restore SDHC card not detected on Windows Vista. Not only SDHC card but also if your SD card gets damaged either in your digital device or in the midway of transferring files from one device to another you can make use of this application. In order to know how to retrieve not reading SDHC card on Windows Vista you can click here. It is the best app to retrieve data from SDHC card not reading on Windows Vista based computer.
What is the Specialty of this SDHC Card Rescue Software??
- It resolve Windows Vista not reading SDHC card error in just few clicks. The easy to use interface of this tool does not requires any technical knowledge to restore SDHC card not detected on Windows Vista.
- This ultimate Secure Digital HC card retrieval program is of great use for the user as it helps them to retrieve not reading SDHC card on Windows Vista after that card failure or corruption.
- It is best at recovering inadvertently deleted files and folders from the SDHC card, SD card, MMC card, XD card,Memory Stick and can effectively perform CF card photo recovery.
- This tool is free from suspicious bugs such as virus, malware, adware and spyware and retrieve data from SDHC card not reading on Windows Vista.
- Card recovery software can effectively restore Sony memory card images, audio, video and other documents on all versions of both Windows and Mac based system with an ease.
- It restore all the deleted / lost data and files from all the different memory cards of various manufacturing brands without even modifying the original file and thereby stores the found information in a new location. Tap on this link www.recovercardfiles.com/samsung-memory-card-data-recovery.html to grasp complete details for data recovery on Samsung memory card.
- You can recover formatted memory card with the help of this tool in just a fraction of seconds.
- This link: http://www.recovercardfiles.com/how-can-i-photos-from-my-sd-card.html gives you a detailed knowledge on the steps you need to do to retrieve pictures from SD card.
What Should Be Done After Windows Stop Recognizing / Reading The SDHC Card?
As soon as your Vista edition of Windows Operating System stops recognizing the SDHC card, you should immediately stop performing any operation in it. Remove the SDHC card and then install this award winning and industrially tested restoration toolkit on your system and run the program to retrieve data from SDHC card not reading on Windows Vista. Avoid using your SDHC card in different devices that are already infected by viruses. Always run an antivirus program and check for malwares on your SDHC card.
Most Common Reasons for the error Windows vista not reading SDHC card-
- SDHC card infected by suspicious malware / virus: The top most reason why our operating system sometimes does not read our external storage device can be due to corruption of SDHC card which is caused by suspicious virus, malware, worms, spyware or adware. At certain situation you need help of card recovery tool to restore SDHC card not detected on Windows Vista due to virus infection
- SDHC card not supported by OS: The second reason could be the external USB mini storage device is not supported by the OS that we are using. Like Windows Vista SP1 needs higher service pack to support SDHC card.
- Worn Out SDHC card: Thirdly, when the SDHC card that we posses are too old, they get worn out because of overuse as a result there is always a risk that it dies on us anytime.
The above three reasons are also applicable for other storage devices like flash cards, pen drives, thumb drives, memory sticks etc. You must be glad that this multi tasking software excellently performs Memory Stick data recovery operation and recover not reading SDHC card on Windows Vista.
Also, you can make use of this application to recover video files from SD card. To know more on SD card video recovery, visit here: http://www.recovercardfiles.com/video-files-from-sd-card.html
Installation Steps to deal with recovery after Windows vista not reading SDHC card error-
First of all, user must download this recovery software and run on their computer to recover not reading SDHC card on Windows Vista . After launching of the software, user needs to select the option "Recover Drives / Partitions" from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
In the second screen user need to select any one option "Partition Recovery" depending on the type of data loss and proceed further to restore lost files.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
Next, use has to select the drive from which the want to recover their lost / deleted contents or information. Since micro SD card is a type of memory card, hence user needs to select the option memory card and proceed further
Figure 3: Drive Selection
After selecting the type of storage medium a thoroough scan runs to perform deep search to regain all the deleted / lost files from the SD card. User can later view the retrieved images based on the Data Type View or File Type View and save the process.
Figure 4: Save Files